COMPLETE TURNKEY PROJECTS
From inception to completion
Ideal weather conditions, popular beaches and premier shopping centers bring thousands of visitors to the Florida area every year. It’s also the perfect place to start-up, expand or merge your business because of its strong economy and convenient location. FOND is a leading real estate developer in Florida, making the process of investing, leasing, purchasing or designing and building or renovating commercial, retail or recreational properties easier than ever.
As skillful planners, community and neighborhood builders, real estate investors and asset administrators, FOND provides businesses with professional experience concerning any venture’s planning, designing and constructing of buildings or parks. With over 40 years of combined skill and familiarity in the business, we can ensure you and your company top quality as we put forward all our talent and resources to provide you with property at a very high level of satisfaction.
FOND is headquartered in Central Florida, with construction management, investment and property management projects managed nationwide. With FOND as your private real estate developer, you have the opportunity to grow your business or personal portfolio and improve your ROI exponentially.
Let FOND help you make your business transitions as smooth as possible.
Below are a few of the higher profile projects CEO & Founder Anthony Fond has managed throughout his career. Although these projects are located in Florida, our highly experienced team has completed the construction management of projects all across the United States.
Commercial Project Involvement
- Miramar High School , Miramar, FL – $40.4M
- Weston Town Center, Weston, FL – $9.2M
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center (MRI) – Plantation, FL – $10M
- 2600 Williams Island Condominium, Aventura, FL – $80M
- Waterford Tower at Blue Lagoon, Miami, FL – $15.3M
- Muvico Paradise Theater 24, Davie, FL -$6M
- Muvico Theater 18, Pompano Beach, FL – $4M
- Channel 5 TV Station, West Palm Beach, FL – $10.7M
- Lake Worth High School, Lake Worth, FL – $38M
- Wellington Middle School, Wellington, FL – $7.3M
- Green Acres Middle School, Lake Worth, FL – $9.2M
- Northridge Middle School, Lake Worth, FL – $5M
- Pembroke Pines Middle School, Pembroke Pines, FL – $28M
Residential Project Involvement
- Residential ground up projects from $249k – $13.6M
- Residential renovations from $27k – $350k