PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
FOND promotes strong owner, tenant relationships and have succeeded in this industry for many years. In addition, we maximize the potential value of each property while maintaining the most cost effective service.
FOND understands every property should be treated individually, and the steps taken to be successful will be a result of working to ensure the owner’s and tenant’s needs are met specifically to suit them.
Our qualified staff at FOND efficiently responds to a full range of necessary maintenance to ensure that each call receives the attention it demands. We are a full service real estate firm bringing not only management expertise, but also functioning and offering services in many of the other fields that come with being a complete and diversified team.
One of a kind service – The realization of property value
FOND has created effective management programs for a wide variety of real estate holdings. Our primary methodology is to work closely with you, so we form a better understanding of you, your property, and your goals so you never struggle to manage and promote your properties.
Our expertise and knowledge in property management has been acquired through years of experience. The scope and breadth of our staff allows you to have a specialized team at work on your property’s needs. As a result, you will not find a firm more qualified to handle both the operational and financial management of your property’s physical and financial assets.
- Reputation built on proven record of success
- Effective, responsive and customized service
- Strength, generated from team effort and training
- Creativity and understanding of management principles
- Pride in knowing our clients refer us time and time again
- Goals to enhance the value of aesthetics of your property
- Constant reevaluation of procedures to ensure quality
In assuming our management responsibilities FOND works with the client to define goals. This process is developed through the following activities:
- Define scheduling parameters
- Take action to address all identified issues
- Collect the data and define possible problem areas
- Identify the property’s needs and parameters in which to work
- Determine the available budget for operating expenses, capital expenditure
By taking these steps, you know what you are getting and we know what we are providing
The team at FOND believes this step is one of the most critical elements of successful management.
Email or call for a free consultation today: firstname.lastname@example.org